10 Nov 2011

WW4BB Presents:The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 7:08:00 pm


I love these books! Alyson Noel knows how to tell a story! her stories are so descriptive and full of suspense and longing. There are six books in the series with Everlasting being the last and Evermore the first.

Since a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever can see auras, hear people's thoughts, and know a person's life story by touch. Going out of her way to shield herself from human contact to suppress her abilities has branded her as a freak at her new high school-but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste . . .

Ever sees Damen and feels an instant recognition. He is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy, and he holds many secrets. Damen is able to make things appear and disappear, he always seems to know what she's thinking-and he's the only one who can silence the noise and the random energy in her head. She doesn't know who he really is-or what he is. Damen equal parts light and darkness, and he belongs to an enchanted new world where no one ever dies.

I fully recommend these books! they are a sure read for one and all!

2 comments:

I've only read the first three (and I love them!!)
I'm having trouble finding the last books in the series, but I'm definitely going to finish it; and I agree, Alyson Noel does know how to tell a great story ^.^
She's part of my inspiration when I write (not professionally.. yet..); I love how she tells her story :)

well be sure to head over to the others page and download the remaining books! this is a great series!

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips