24 Nov 2011

WW4BB Presents: Sweep (Wicca) series by Cate Tiernan

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 9:47:00 am

Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Wicca Series by Cate Tiernan was Awesome! I just finished reading it a couple of days ago and couldn't stop!...lol... I read all fifteen books in three days! the story is about a girl who finds out she is a blood witch and her path to learn the wiccan traditions. Some of the book is fictional of course when it comes to some of the magic that she can do but Cate tiernan did a great job at sticking as close to the traditional wiccan culture as possible in such a fictional and magic based world. So thank you Cate! from all of us wiccans! I defiantly recommend these books to all as I found them to be quite entertaining. They are full of the usual of the books I recommend action, intrigue, suspense, and of course love. I love that these books dealt with the supernatural and were about witches as I myself am a witch.

View all my reviews


Book of Shadows



Something is happening to me that I don't understand.


I see things, feel things in a new way. I can do things normal people can't do. Powerful things. Magickal things. It scares me.

I never chose to learn witchcraft. But I'm starting to wonder if witchcraft is choosing me.



The Coven



I am not who I thought I was. I am not a regular sixteen-year-old girl. I am a witch. A real, ancestral witch. My parents are not my biological parents. My sister and I share no blood.


Even in the coven, I am too powerful now, too different to belong.

I am alone except for Cal. Cal tells me he loves me, and I need to believe him.





Blood Witch


Every day, I learn more about magick. The more I learn, the more my power grows. Sometimes, my own strength frightens me.

I know I'm alone, though. Cal is with me, my soul mate, my partner, my love.

Now I feel a shadow over us. When I cast out my senses, I pick up danger. But is it real, or is it all in my mind?


Dark Magick


I love Cal Blaire. He taught me about wicca. He helped me find out who I am.

But now we share a secret. A terrible, dark secret that binds us together, even as it tears us apart.

I don't know Cal anymore. I don't even know myself. And I don't know who or what to trust - except my magick.


Awakening


Wicca has changed my life. I've lost old friends, made new ones. Discovered my true heritage. Found love - and betrayal.

But there's so much more to learn. I know wicca can be used for good or for evil.

The hard part is knowing which is which.


Spellbound


It's almost Yule - the most joyous time of the year. My magick is growing stronger. My friendships are flourishing. I should be happy.

But a choice lies before me, a decision that could change my world forever.

Am I strong enough to choose the right path?


The Calling


I am coming into the sunlight at last. The dangers I faced are gone. And I'm in love. Deeply in love.

But lately I've been having dreams. Visions of someone in terrible trouble. Someone who will die unless I prevent it.

Who is calling me like this? And what will it cost me to help?


Changeling


The ground keeps shifting under me. I thought I'd discoveredd the truth about myself. But everything I learned turned out to be lies.

I'll do what I must to find out what I need to know. I'll sacrifice almost anything.

I've got to know who - or what - I am.


Strife


Frightening things are happening around me. Someone's magick is being used for violence.

My friends think it's me. They're wrong. I'm not the one who's out of control.

But how can I prove it - before it's too late?


Seeker


I love Morgan. She is my soul mate. But I must find my parents.

Now I have information. There are leads that seem promising. I feel myself getting closer.

But am I strong enough for what I might find?


Origins


My name is Rose MacEwan. The year is 1682. It is a hard time to be a witch. And an even harder time to be Wodebayne.

Now that I've found my soul mate, I feel almost safe. I will do anything to keep him.

Pity the witch who comes between me and my true love.


Eclipse


Everything around me seems strange and dark.
I am not who I thought I was.

Danger is coming; I know this now.
Everything I believed about my family is a lie.

I can stop this. But I can't do it alone.
How can I live with this knowledge?

I need help....
I need help....


Reckoning


Somewhere, there is a place for me. There are people who understand me and can explain the mysteries of my past.

I have travelled far in search of this place.

But instead of knowledge or understanding, I have found only danger, hostility, and fear....


Full Circle


I thought the worst was over.
I am finished as a Seeker.

But now something is reaching out for me, from my past.
The road ahead is uncertain.

Thank the goddess I have Hunter.
Though Morgan will always be there for me...

I know that together we can face any foe.
I know I must face my future alone.


Night's Child


Twenty years ago, Morgan Rowlands was the most powerful young bloodwitch to come around in generations - making magickal discoveries, facing and conquering unimaginable evil, and surviving a devastating betrayal. Her daughter, fifteen-year-old Moira, knows there's more to her mother's past than she's been told. And the secrets that lie in Morgan's heart could destroy Moira's entire world. When Moira learns two painful truths about her family, she begins to put the puzzle together - and realizes that someone close to her is in grave danger.(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips