3 Nov 2011

WW4BB Presents:The Vampire Diaries By L.J. Smith

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 5:48:00 pm




I love the Vampire Diaries! I never miss a book and I never miss an episode on tv! what can I say I love everything L.J. Smith has ever written! I am a little bummed that the show doesn't follow the books a little better but we all know how that goes...lol...its been the same with her secret circle series it barely even follows the books but has been a amazing show so far! there are 8 books in the series so far each one more amazing then the last I cant wait to find out what happens next!

see The Hunters: Moonsong HERE 
see Destiny Rising HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips