12 Jan 2012

WW4BB Presents: Nyx and the House of Night by P.C Cast

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 11:54:00 am

I haven't read this yet but I intend to I just thought I should put it up for any of those of you who would like to get to it before I can as I have so many books on the go already...lol...but I will get to this one as soon as I can as I love anything done by pc cast!

The House of Night is no ordinary school—and not just because it’s for vampyres. It’s a place where magic, religion, folklore, and mythology from multiple traditions merry meet and meld to create something incredible and new. In Nyx in the House of Night, some of your favorite YA authors, plus a few experts, help you navigate the influences behind the House of Night series in a guide that would get even Damien’s seal of approval. Travel with P.C. Cast as she gets her first tattoo in Ireland, climbs the ruins of Sgiach’s castle, and discovers the lore that led to the Isle of Skye vampyres. Read Kristin Cast’s defense of women in history and mythology who, like Zoey, have made a practice of juggling multiple men. Sit in on a vampyre lecture by Bryan Lankford, the real-life basis for House of Night instructor Dragon Lankford, on the parallels between Wiccan and vampyre circle rituals.
Tour Tulsa’s House of Night landmarks with local Amy H. Sturgis.


Buy This book at www.chapters.ca
Download this book HERE
see house of night 1-8 HERE
see Destined book 9 HERE
see Hidden book 10 HERE
see Dragon's Oath HERE
see Lenobia's Vow HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips