12 Nov 2012

WW4BB Presents: House of Comarré Series by Kristen Painter

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 8:15:00 pm

Set in the world of the House of Comarré, Kristen Painter gives us a new novella about the price of freedom.

Maris's life as a comarré has come down to three options: escape her patron and spend the rest of her days looking over her shoulder, fight him for her freedom with the understanding it could mean her death or undergo dangerous experimentation to transform her blood into something even more powerful.

Before she can make a decision, she discovers the vampire who's been charged with sunproofing her blood isn't so fond of her patron either. In fact, Dominic is unlike any vampire she's ever met, but is she desperate enough to put her trust in another noble? Her heart says yes...



Forbidden Blood (House of Comarre, #0.5)Forbidden Blood by Kristen Painter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I thought this book was great for a sneak peek kind of before the story kind of thing. I liked the relationship between Marrissa and Domenic and the whole Comarré - Vampire relationship as a whole was intriguing. I like stories where people break the rules and this series seems to be all for that...lol...I look forward to reading the rest!



View all my reviews



Rebellion has a price.

The lacy gold mapped her entire body. A finely wrought filigree of stars, vines, flowers, butterflies, ancient symbols and words ran from her feet, up her legs, over her narrow waist, spanned her chest and finished down her arms to the tips of her fingers.

Born into a life of secrets and service, Chrysabelle's body bears the telltale marks of a comarré—a special race of humans bred to feed vampire nobility. When her patron is murdered, she becomes the prime suspect, which sends her running into the mortal world...and into the arms of Malkolm, an outcast vampire cursed to kill every being from whom he drinks.

Now, Chrysabelle and Malkolm must work together to stop a plot to merge the mortal and supernatural worlds. If they fail, a chaos unlike anything anyone has ever seen will threaten to reign.

Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

great book! Loved the action and I love the characters! best vampire series I have ever read! I can't wait to read more!

Kristen wowed me again and again with every page! I am speechless when it comes to this series! I loved the action and the romance, the drama and the intrigue.

Chrysabelle is the heroine to beat when it comes to storybook heroines as far as I am concerned. She can kick your ass and still be a lady when the occasion calls for it. She has style and class all the way!

Malkolm is a great character brooding, mysterious and dark. He falls for Chrysabelle so hard he cant see it he just knows that they can't be in the same room together without wanting to kill eachother.

forced to work together to stop a common enemy Chrysabelle and Malkolm must put aside there differences and work together for the greater good of all the people they care about. will it prove to be to difficult for Malkolm? Chrysbelle knows there is something he isn't telling her, but does she want to know? are some secrets are better left unsaid?

Kristen Painter is a amazing writer and I am in love with her books! so if you haven't read these make sure you start now! cause you don't know what you are missing!

View all my reviews




With the Ring of Sorrows still missing, and the covenant between othernaturals and mortals broken, Chrysabelle's life outside the realm of vampire nobility is about to take another downhill slide. She's vowed to help the outcast Malkolm find a way to lift his curse, but that means returning to the home city of the vampire who's trying to kill her. The breaking of the covenant has also activated an ancient organisation designed to protect mankind — the Kubai Mata.

And when Kubai Mata Thomas Creek comes to Paradise City, Chrysabelle finds herself torn between the need to save Malkolm and the desire to stay on the path of light. Finally fulfilling her vow to Malkolm proves devastating for Chrysabelle. If she survives, what's left of her life will never be the same.


Flesh and Blood by Kristen Painter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Excellent book! I loved the introduction of Creek I really enjoy his character although I still love Mal more Creek brings great conflict to the story. loving this series!



View all my reviews


Samhain approaches, bringing with it the final melding of the mortal and othernatural worlds. No one knows just how much power the night holds...

Violent murders occur in Paradise City as counterfeit comarr are systematically hunted. The police and the Kubai Mata have more than enough trouble to keep themselves occupied. As war erupts at home, Malkolm and Chrysabelle head to New Orleans to recover the Ring of Sorrows. Chrysabelle is forced to make a life and death decision and will realize that her relationship to Malkolm may have fatal consequences.

The clock is ticking . . .



Bad Blood by Kristen Painter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I found this one a little slower then the previous ones but I Loved it all the same! There were many new characters in this one I liked that and new and interesting challenges for the main characters. The mayor was the only character I didn't really like I found her to be annoying and bossy. I look forward to reading what is going to happen next! this one leaves off in a cliffhanger!



View all my reviews


After nearly dying at the hands of the Aurelian, Chrysabelle finds new determination to move beyond life as a comarré. That is until the Kubai Mata bring a new task to her doorstep: rescue the child Tatiana has kidnapped, or Mal becomes enemy number one.











Out for Blood by Kristen Painter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW!Amazing best book in the series so far! I couldn't put this one down! I am on pins and needles for the next one to come out now so I can read more!



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips