19 Dec 2012

WW4BB Presents: Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout Book 3.5 in the Covenant Series

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 7:21:00 am

Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book was AWESOME! I have really enjoyed reading the Covenant Series, being pagan I don't come across stories of gods and goddess often that I enjoy but this series is totally awesome! I really enjoy the characters Alex of course is my fav! she is so tough and hard headed and never backs down from a fight. She knows what she wants and no one is going to stand in her way not even the gods themselves!


Aidan is of course my other fav character he is like a male version of Alex except a little more reserved he doesn't rush in guns blaring but thinks fist before he acts then rushes in and kicks everyone's ass!..lol


Seth is a complex character he makes you want to like him as he is suppose to be Alex's perfect other half but I never liked him from the beginning he does kick as when needed but he is whinny and needy and just plain boring as a character up until this book when he suddenly grows a personality? where was he hiding that? I am not buying it. no way could he have faked being that boring for 3 whole books...lol


And this book we get to meet some Gods and Goddesses so cool! the book overall was a smashing success! and I can't wait to read number 4!


View all my reviews


Book 4 HERE

Book 3 HERE
Book 0.5-2 HERE


Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips