9 May 2013

Reaping Me Softly by Kate Evangelista

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 8:58:00 am

Reaping Me SoftlyReaping Me Softly by Kate Evangelista
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

it was an amazing book! I loved Reapers they were and interesting bunch of characters.My Favourite part was the in-between place, I think everyone should have a place like this that they can go, where the world drops away and your will is yours.

I loved the family dynamic in this book there was so much love between the characters! between Ari and her sister, between Ari and her friends, especially her best friend Ben, and Ari and her Parents. The book wasn't without drama of course but I really got into all of these aspects of the book.

The Reapers in this book were amazing I have never come across a book quite like it before they were well thought out and still creepy all at the same time. Death himself was the most imposing figure of course and let me say I was glad not to be in Nikos shoes!...lol

Kate Evangelita is a amazing author with quite the incredible talent and I can't wait to read the next instalment of this series! I can't wait to see what awaits for these young rulebreakers!

View all my reviews


Ever since a near-death-experience on the operating table, seventeen-year-old Arianne Wilson can see dead people. Just as she’s learned to accept her new-found talents, she discovers that the boy she’s had a crush on since freshman year, Niko Clark, is a Reaper.

At last they have something in common, but that doesn’t mean life is getting any easier. All while facing merciless bullying from the most powerful girl in school, Arianne’s world is turned upside down after Niko accidentally reaps the soul of someone she loves. This sends them both into a spiral that threatens to end Arianne’s life. But will Niko break his own Reaper’s code to save her? And what would the consequences be if he did?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips