29 Jul 2013

WW4BB & CTP Present: Project ELE Series By Rebecca Gober & Courtney Nuckels

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 1:17:00 am



The ELE Seriesby Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels




Available Now Through:
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookStore, Smashwords and Sony Kobo
View the book trailer for  Project ELE!




Millions have already died, and thousands more are perishing daily. As a last ditch effort to preserve the human race, the government implements Project ELE. With the earth heating at rapid speeds, all remaining survivors are forced to turn to F.E.M.A. shelters to wait out ELE's wrath.


Fifteen-year-old Willow Mosby's life, as she knows it, ends the moment she walks through the shelter's door. Willow has to quickly adapt to the new challenges that shelter life demands, which includes making new friends and working a full time job.


Soon after making an interesting discovery, Willow and her friends start exhibiting strange abilities. Seeking answers, they embark on a mission to find out what these new abilities mean and whether they are a gift or a curse.


This new adventure can send her world crashing down around her. The question is: Can Willow survive the fall?


From the best selling authors of Night Marchers comes a new apocalyptic series with a paranormal twist.


Where can readers check us out?
Facebook fan page:  http://www.facebook.com/eleseries
Twitter:  MidniteBeckie  and  NuckelsC

My Review


Project ELE by Rebecca Gober
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! best Book EVER! I couldn't put it down at all! I really enjoyed the characters and the storyline. The post apocalyptic world and the circumstances that resulted from it were amazing. Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels out did themselves with this story, it had heart, courage and a great sense of Adventure! and the ending was the best! talk about your cliffhangers...lol

It isn't very often that the main character is my favourite I usually go for one of the other behind the scenes characters, but this time I couldn't help it I totally feel in love with Willow she was spunky, fresh and a all around amazing kid.

I of course loved all of Willows friends including the sexy Conner and Alec. I really enjoyed Claire as well she reminded me a lot of a friend I had in school, shy and perky. I really hoped that Conner and Willow would hook up when the book started but you soon saw it was only Claire that Conner has eyes for.

I really loved this book from beginning to end and I can't wait to read more in the series! I way the book ended you can tell that the next book is going to kick butt! what is in store for Willow and her friends Next? well you will have to get the series to find out!

View all my reviews


Millions have already died, and thousands more are perishing daily. As a last ditch effort to preserve the human race, the government implements Project ELE. With the earth heating at rapid speeds, all remaining survivors are forced to turn to F.E.M.A. shelters to wait out ELE's wrath. 

Fifteen-year-old Willow Mosby's life, as she knows it, ends the moment she walks through the shelter's door. Willow has to quickly adapt to the new challenges that shelter life demands, the least of which includes making new friends and working a full time job.

Soon after making an interesting discovery, Willow and her friends start exhibiting strange abilities. Seeking answers, they embark on a mission to find out what these new abilities mean and whether they are a gift or a curse. 

This new adventure can send her world crashing down around her. The question is: Can Willow survive the fall?



My Review

Finding ELE by Rebecca Gober
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

review coming soon!OMG! this book was Awesome! just as amazing as the last! Rebecca and Courtney sure know how to tell a story! holy cow! the suspense was so intense and the characters so incredible. I couldn't put it down from the very first word!

This book takes place pretty much were the last left off. Willow is now on the outside on one hand she is separated from her friends and on the other she has found her mother and brother at long last. The outside isn't as harsh as the people on the inside have lead them to believe but it isn't safe either. strange things have happened to the people on the outside, and a war has started. Those who fight on the side of good and those who fight on the side of evil.

Willows mother now those on the side of good and has issued her a protector Tony, for if her gifts were to fall into the hands of the evil ones it could spell trouble for them all. Willow with her protector Tony at her side is determined to find Alec , the man she loves and her friends Claire and Connor. As time goes by Willow starts to find herself more and more confused about her feelings for Alec and her feelings for Tony.

Then when things just seem to be going good all hell brakes loose. What will happen to them now? Will any of them survive? no can know when project ELE is in charge.

ohhhh I can't believe how much I loved this book! I think I may have even liked it better then the first on!...lol...I think it is because of Tony! I really liked him. He was my favourite in this one, I really like Alec as a boyfriend to Willow but I just love Tony!!!!! I have a big ol' soft spot for him! I can't help it!

I loved the bad guys in this one too! way scarier then the first one! and wayyyyyy creeepier! the battles between the good and the bad were amazing!

Rebecca and Courtney have it made with this series! if the next is as good as these first two which they prob are then hats off to you ladies! the ending was epic! I have to go read the next one right away to find out what happens next!...lol...if you haven't read it then you must read NOW!

View all my reviews


How far would Willow go to find the man she loves? 


It only took three short months for Project ELE to send sixteen year old Willow Mosby's life spinning out of control. Her family has been torn apart; she merely escaped capture by the Hasting's men and now Alec, her first love, is missing along with her newfound friends. In order to find them, Willow is forced to leave the shelter, her only protection from ELE's wrath. What she doesn't realize is that outside, the change has begun and the world will NEVER be the same again. 



The government has failed in its plan to implement Project ELE and a war has erupted beyond the shelter walls. The forces of good and evil collide and Willow has no choice but to choose a side. When her rare abilities become a liability an unlikely protector must step up to help her. For if her gifts were to fall into the wrong hands...NOBODY will be safe. 



With her protector by her side Willow races against time to find Alec and her friends. After new friendships are built and alliances are formed, Willow finds herself torn between the one she loves and the one who protects her.



My Review

Exposing ELE by Rebecca Gober
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Freaking Amazing! These books just get better and better! I love it! I couldn't have loved it more...lol...I have said it before but I will say it again Rebecca and Courtney you are freaking brilliant! these books are the best!

This book picks up where the last left off and Willow is facing off with Zack amidst a War Zone with chaos and bloodshed. Willow isn't sure where to turn or what to do but one thing is certain she must get as many people to safety as possible. When Willows Parents and Tony are taken in the chaos Willow is frantic but she knows she must protect the people at all costs that is what her parents would want.

In the midst of all of the chaos, Willow is faced with some impossible choices. Is she strong enough to make these decisions? How can she decide between the man she first loved and the man who has sworn to protect her?

When going back for her parents and Tony, Willow finds herself in the centre of an dark, and diabolical scheme. With her abilities rapidly growing, Willow finds Her powers growing more and more. What she hadn't realized is that someone else has noticed her power, and they will stop at nothing to get it.

Will any of them survive? Will the one she be enough to save them?
This books was so epic! I couldn't put it down! The cliffhanger ending was awesome and I am totally going to have to go out and read the next book immediately!....lol

My favourite is still Tony damn the man is melt in your mouth fine. *sigh* to bad he is only in the book...lol...I commend Willow for her willpower if it were me I would be all over that man...lol

The bad guys weren't as scary in this one but the danger was more intense and I could feel it come right up off the page. The tension and the bite your nails suspense was perfect!

This is going to be one of my top series of the year for sure! GET THIS BOOK NOW!

View all my reviews


"I honestly wish I could believe that things will end perfectly, with one big bright happy ending. But these last few days have taught me that life isn't made up of shiny moments. Life is hard; it's gritty. One day you are filled with joy and the next, you are crawling through the muddy trenches with no inkling of when you might be able to climb your way back up again." ~Willow Mosby, Exposing ELE

Can Willow expose Project ELE for what it really is? 

Just when Willow Mosby thought that her life might return to normal, her parents and Tony are ruthlessly abducted, along with many other victims from the shelter. In an effort to save them, Willow has to take a stand against the darkness brought forth by the masterminds of Project ELE. 

In the midst of all of the chaos, Willow is faced with some impossible choices. Is Willow strong enough to make these decisions? How can she decide between the man she first loved and the man who has sworn to protect her? 

When certain events are set in motion, Willow finds herself caught in the center of an even darker, more diabolical scheme than she could have ever imagined. With her abilities rapidly growing, Willow finds herself more powerful than ever before. What she hadn't realized is that someone else has noticed her power, and they will stop at nothing to get it.





My Review

Surviving ELE by Rebecca Gober
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! just Wow! I am speechless! and exhausted! the running in this book was crazy...lol...I absorbed every word and I don't think it could have been any better! this story is freaking amazing!

We start again where the last left off Willow is trying to find a way to fixing Zack's hold over Tony but the visions are getting stronger and she knows it is only a matter of time before Zack takes him over completely.

When Tony becomes to much of a threat to the groups safety Willow takes him away for a few days before the change can take its full affect. It doesn't take long for the visions to catch up though and Willows life is in danger from the man that she loves most in this world and she decided that she is going to go after the man responsible for her pain, Zack.

Her plans go ary however and she ends up captured and Zack has some very sinister plans in mind. Willow manages to escape temporally but Zack captures her friends and family to lure her back. What will she do? There is only one thing left to do, go in and take out Zack once and for all and this time she is going to finish the job, or die trying.

Unfreakingbeliveable! best story EVER! I so can't wait for the next one! I wish it was out right now so I could read it! hurry up and write Rebecca and Courtney!!!....lol...I devoured every word just like the rest and I can't believe the ending!!! I so have to know what is going to happen!

I love all the new powers popping up and I hope their are some more in the story to come! my favourite part in the book was when Tony and willow used the reading power on each other! I soooo love those two!

Zack is the ultimate bad guy! He is way more creepy then his father! He always goes to the extreme and has way more creative ideas of torture and chaos then his father ever did!

keep up the good work ladies! I can't wait for the next book! everyone get your copies of this series NOW!

View all my reviews

"I am surrounded by people but I’ve never felt so alone. Every minute, every hour that Tony is being used by Zack, is torture to me. Can they not see that I die a little more each day that we’re apart?" ~Willow Mosby, Surviving ELE

In the aftermath of Project ELE, Willow's life has become a series of one traumatic moment after another. It spins around her in a cyclone of fury, ripping and ravaging her heart. She can't help but wonder: will the pain and heartache ever end?

Willow Mosby is not one to sit back and accept defeat. When Zack turns Tony against her, she decides that it's time to stop Zack once and for all. With the help of her friends and the occupants of Camp Cheley, she begins methodically hunting down the man who has caused her so much torment. What she doesn't realize is that she may not be the hunter, she might just be the prey.

Willow's time is running out and the man she loves is coming after her with a vengeance that can't be satisfied. Will Willow be able to save Tony? Or will she be forced to take down the man she loves?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips