6 Sept 2014

WW4BB Presents: A Review of Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel #2 by C.D. Gorri

Posted by wiccawitch4 on 3:08:00 pm


Being a teenage girl is difficult. Being a teenage Werewolf is almost impossible. A few weeks ago I found out that I’m a Werewolf. Yup, that’s right. I tend to get furry around the full moon. Don’t believe me? Well, it only gets more fantastic from here.

You see, I’m bound by an ancient pact my ancestors made to serve with the Hounds of God. They’re like this mega Wolf pack who technically work for the Catholic Church. The Hounds have been fighting an age old battle against covens of Witches who want to claim dominion over the Earth for the Devil.
You heard me correctly. I mean the actual Devil, you know, Lucifer, the Father of Lies. Yup. That’s the one. You see, the Devil, is an actual being. Not some metaphor for evil. He is a fallen angel and his minions take many forms. The Hounds of God fight those minions. We are an ancient order dedicating to protecting humanity.


My father before me was a Hound. He and my mother died fighting this battle when I was about three years old. I keep a picture of them next to my bed.
I don’t remember that much about them, except for this recurring dream I have of my mom. Anyway, I was raised by my maternal grandmother, Nonna Rosa. Her son is my Uncle Vito. He and his family live with us too. Only Nonna knows the truth about me.


Hard to believe? You betcha. I didn’t really buy it either until last night when I got all furry and fangy and ripped the throat out of my high school librarian.
Scary, right? But they aren’t the only things out there. There’s much more that I have yet to learn.


This world is new to me. It is full of dark and dangerous things. And most of them seem to want me dead. I’m scared, I mean, I’m not crazy. But I have to survive. I just have to. To find out what really happened to my parents. And to avenge them.


My Review


Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel #2 by C.D. Gorri
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I freaking LOVE this series!!!! it gets better and better ever time! C.D. Gorri if brilliant and I couldn't put the book down! the people and the creatures and awesome and the storyline is the best! I have not come across a were story that has been quite as unique as this one and I totally love it!

I love Grazi she is the best spitfire chick ever...lol...but I have to say that Ronan couldn't be more adorable if he tried! the two were made for each other and I don't know why they keep fighting the inevitable....lol....I am sooo itching for the next book already!

I loved that there was a white witch in this one that helped out and that it was seen that not all witches or all creatures were bad. I think this brought a sense of balance to the book as well as rocking the boat at the same time, as the hounds were always told that all creatures were evil besides them. I think that the next book will be very interesting indeed and will bring Grazi's character even more to the forefront of the pack as she feels very strongly for all people no matter who they are. They will either love her or hate her..lol

I am very excited to see what happens next as in this one this villains where still behind the scenes and even though there was lots of fighting and terrifying moments, the worst is still yet to come.

If you love a great werewolf book this series is this best make sure to get your copies today!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

    Get your own free Blogoversary button!
  • © Amanda Masters. Powered by Blogger.
  • Download

    Wordpress And Blogger Tips